My fandoms: Castle, New Girl, Psych, Cougar Town, Parks & Recreation, The Americans, Lost Girl, Doctor Who, Fringe, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, October Daye, InCryptid, Dresden Files, Young Wizards
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY ABOUT THINGS
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET ABOUT THINGS
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO AN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE
DON’T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU YOUR RESPONSE IS INVALID BECAUSE IT IS EMOTIONAL OR BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE
DON’T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU YOU DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO A RESPONSE
DON’T LET PEOPLE INVALIDATE YOUR EMOTIONS
THIS HAS BEEN A PSA IM MAD AS HELL
#thank you #so hard to remember this sometimes
kickingandpunching asked: The Beatles?
- first song i heard by them: Oh man, I have no idea. My dad is a huge Beatles fan and I’ve been listening to them since I was very very small. Probably something early like “Help” or “Love Me Do” though.
- fave song: “A Day in the Life”. 85% because of the orchestral crescendoes.
- least fave song: Most of the early ones. “Please Please Me” and that whole era, really.
- seen them live: Hahahahaha. No.
- met them: Only if the Doctor shows up and takes me back to the late 60s.
- band rate: 7/10, extra points for being classic, but points taken away for the godawful repetitiveness of their early stuff